At the Spa we do our best to provide you with all the information needed to make your experience easy and memorable. Below you will find information needed about cancellations, polices and Spa regulations. If you need any further information, please contact reception on +44 (0) 1248 753 270
Payment and cancellation policy:
Cancellation within 12 hours will incur a 100% charge. Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 50% charge
All spa days must be confirmed and paid in full at least 7 days prior to visit
Cancellation 72 hours will incur a 50% charge
Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% charge
Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices shown include VAT
Please see our Beauty Tariff for Pamper Day Treatment options & choices
+44 (0) 1248 753 270
Spa Treatments are restricted to persons over 16 years.
Treatments (including complimentary) are booked well in advance of arrival at the hotel.
No person under the age of 16 is permitted to use the spa facilities.
The spa is open weekdays from 7.00a.m - 9.30p.m - weekends and bank holidays from 8.00a.m - 8.00p.m
For the comfort and peace of all our guests we request that mobile phones are switched to silent at all times whilst within the spa and treatment rooms.
We advise you not to bring valuables with you to the spa. You will need to remove items of jewellery for all treatment and heat experiences. We are unable to accept responsibility for looking after your personal effects and for any loss or damage incurred.
TRE-YSGAWEN SPA CLUB RULES AND DIRECTIONS
The following rules and directions are for the benefit of all Spa users.
(1) The swimming pool area will be UNSUPERVISED although CCTV cameras and alarms are in place. There will be NO DIVING/JUMPING.
(2) All Members and users of the Spa will sign in upon arrival at Spa Reception and Members MUST hand in their membership card on each visit. All Guest and Visit Passes must be handed in upon arrival otherwise the appropriate charge will be made. There will be a charge for the loss of membership cards and locker keys.
(3) Membership is not transferable and is not refundable.
(4) The General Manager reserves the right to revoke any individual membership, and not to accept any individual membership application or membership renewal without giving a reason.
(5) All tariffs will be displayed at Spa Reception and will be reviewed every year on 1st January.
(6a) Direct Debit will be for a minimum of 12 months with 2 months paid up front, this will be a continual direct debit. To cancel membership after 12 months , 1 months notice is required in writing.
(6b) Proof of bank account is required to be shown before a direct debit can be set up.
(7) Should a Member resign during their membership term there will be no refund of the membership fee.
(8) Full payment will be applied for beauty appointments missed without prior notice, please see new booking rules in beauty menus.
(9) Members (and guests taking beauty treatments) should inform the Spa Manager before joining, or beauty therapists prior to treatment if they are pregnant, or suffer from epilepsy, diabetes, angina or other medical conditions in the interests of their own safety and well being, as well as that of other Spa users. Spa staff are not permitted to give any drugs or medicines whatsoever.
(10) Food, alcohol and other beverages may not be consumed in any areas of the Club other than the Clock Tower and Members and Residents are not permitted to use the facilities whilst under the influence of alcohol as determined by Spa staff. Soft drinks bought from the Clock Tower are permitted Poolside.
(11) Outdoor shoes are not permitted around the swimming pool area. Shirts must be worn at all times whilst using the gymnasium. Members may use the gymnasium only after instruction by staff and residents/guests must sign the indemnity form at Club Reception.
(12) All Spa users are requested to shower before entering the swimming pool.
(13) There maybe occasions when the Club is busy with Hotel guests.
(14) Robes and slippers are permitted in the Clock Tower.
(15) Members may purchase alcohol from the Clock Tower/Wine Bar but not the Hotel Bar due to licensing restrictions.
(16) Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Spa or by the Spa entrance.
(17) In the interests of all Spa users, mobile phones and all other Electrical items are not permitted in the Spa except in the Clock Tower.
(18) Members may bring up to two guests per visit but must accompany them at all times and be responsible for their conduct. Members may not bring guests who have not been accepted as Members or who have had their membership revoked.
(19) The Tre-Ysgawen Spa will not be responsible for any loss or damage to Members or guests property under any circumstances.
(20) When using the swimsuit driers please carefully follow the displayed directions for their use.
(21) Members may suspend their membership once (with prior written notice) in any twelve-month period for a minimum of six weeks up to four months. Direct Debit payments must continue throughout any suspension period. Members are not permitted to backdate a suspension either in whole or in part and may not use the Club as a guest (or temporary member) whilst their own membership is suspended. One month trial members, and those on a flexible or promotional offer membership may not suspend their membership.
(22) Management reserves the right to change the times at which the Club is open without prior notice and to withdraw individual facilities if necessary. There will be no refunds in such circumstances.
(23) Children of Residents (6-16yrs) may use the swimming pool (only) daily between 09.00-11.00hrs and 15.00-17.00hrs. Platinum Members (also Gold Members with appropriate Passes) may bring their children (Max 2 per adult) or grandchildren (6-16yrs) on a Sunday afternoon between 15.00-17.00hrs. Staff may refuse a child access if he/she appears to be under six years of age. All children must be accompanied by an adult, supervised at all times and signed in at Spa Reception on each visit. In the interests of all Members, children using the opposite sex changing rooms MUST USE THE CUBICLES OR DISABLED CHANGING AREAS. NO CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 6 YEARS MAY USE THE SWIMMING POOL AND SPA; NO CHILD MAY USE THE GYMNASIUM, SAUNA, STEAM ROOM OR SPA BATH AND PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE POOL AREA IS UNSUPERVISED. There will be a charge of £5.00 for guest children.
(24) In order to claim a £20.00 Voucher for introducing a friend or colleague (who joins for a year) the new Member must state the name and membership number of the introducing Member on their membership application form, as this cannot be retrospective.
(25) The Members discount of 10% applies to food and beverages in the Fine Dining Restaurant in the Hotel and in the Clock Tower (excludes Sunday Lunch) and applies to individual member(s) only.
(26) All Members will accept and be bound by the above Club Rules and Directions which management reserves the right to amend as necessary. Members will be informed of such changes and the owner’s decision on their interpretation will be final.
(27) Tre-Ysgawen Hall & Spa (Hostright Ltd) except no responsibility for loss or damage to personal items, effects or money whilst on the premises